Prophesy is a good line of business, but it is full of risks.Mark Twain
At Lubliner Kish, our attorneys possess a thorough understanding of the bankruptcy process providing comprehensive legal counsel to financial institutions, businesses and other parties in the protection and advancement of creditors’ rights.
With our depth and breadth of knowledge of business and legal issues faced by creditors, our clients rely on us to provide them with practical and efficient solutions. We assist our clients in everything from ordinary course and financially troubled transactions to litigation, and we offer a broad and extensive range of legal services, including:
All types of commercial litigation
- Distressed asset sales and acquisitions
- Foreclosures (Real and Personal Property)
- Inter-creditor agreements and inter-creditor disputes
- Structuring, protecting, and enforcing secured claims
- Factoring and other asset-based lending advice and documentation
- Guarantees and third-party pledges
- Letter of credit transactions
- Fraudulent transfer actions
- Loan sales and assignments
- Protection of creditors in civil and bankruptcy proceedings, including involuntary bankruptcy petitions, motions for relief from the automatic stay, preference actions, motions for adequate protection payments, objections to discharge, and loan assumptions and reaffirmations
- Workouts, remedial actions, writs and receivers, foreclosures and other enforcement actions on behalf of secured or unsecured creditors
We care for our clients, guiding them through every stage of the litigation process through judgment, appeal, and bankruptcy, if necessary, including adversary proceedings to collect on nondischargeable debts.
Lubliner Kish PLLC maintains a full-service real estate foreclosure practice. We handle all aspects of the foreclosure sale, such as providing notice to property owners and other lien holders — including the Internal Revenue Service, performing title searches, resolving title disputes, closing, and filing the final accounting.
FORECLOSURE OF PERSONAL PROPERTY
Our attorneys are also equipped to handle foreclosures of personal property under Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), such as business equipment, automobiles, vessels, copyrights, and other intellectual property.
Our attorneys frequently assist creditors with workouts and financial restructuring transactions. Often, we can help our clients deal with financial distress without resorting to litigation or bankruptcy, thus saving them significant time and money. Negotiations, out-of-court workouts, and reorganizations are accurately handled by analyzing the debtor’s business, as well as the enforceability of their obligations and security interests. We also assist in resolving any post-workout matters, representing lenders on a continuing basis in connection with complex workouts of their delinquent debt portfolios.
EXPERIENCED, EFFECTIVE LEGAL REPRESENTATION
We are experienced advocates that vigorously represent the rights of our clients. Call Lubliner Kish (561)207-2018, or email info@Lubliner-Law.com for a free consultation. We’re Here to Help.