"An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never yet existed, from the greatest confederacy of nations down to a town meeting or a vestry." Thomas Jefferson
Community association law is complex. Whether it is providing day-to-day legal counsel, or representing boards of directors in complex litigation with vendors, homeowners or municipalities — the depth of expertise needed is something we proudly take on. At Lubliner Kish we understand the nuances of association representation. We’re no strangers to contentious, and often complex litigation involving associations. Whether you are in a Condo, HOA or POA, we understand the nuances of structure and governance that your community association faces.
Community associations are unique because the community is governed by the individuals who live there. Therefore, we recognize the importance of a holistic, global, creative approach to resolving disputes among neighbors.
Sound legal guidance is critical to the effective operation of any community association. That’s why we work closely with association boards and property managers to ensure they operate in accordance with Florida law, the association’s governing documents, and general corporate formalities. Our firm also represents Association Boards of Directors in connection with the day-to-day operations of managing a community.
Often times, despite proactive management and well-crafted governing documents, associations and property managers still routinely find themselves entangled in disputes and controversies. We represent homeowners’ associations, condominium associations, property owners’ associations, and property managers in all types of legal disputes in any forum, including mediation, arbitration, and in court.
Our goal is to provide guidance and counsel to associations in the areas of collections, enforcement, litigation, as well as any other legal issues that need to be addressed for an association to operate effectively.
We also provide seminars for both owners and property managers, and our attorneys regularly give valuable lectures on critical topics that are near and dear to owners.
The legal services our law firm offer in the area of condominium & homeowners’ association law include:
- Advising on the Day-To-Day Operations of the Community
- Assisting the Board of Directors on Financial Matters, Including Budgeting, and the Imposition of Special Assessments
- Collecting Delinquent Assessments
- Compliance with Applicable State, and Federal, Laws
- Drafting, Amending, and Enforcing Association Governing Documents
- Litigating Contested Elections
- Pet Issues, Including Service Animal Governance
- Preparing Loan Documents and Lines of Credit Agreements
- Providing Counsel in Connection with Developer Transition
- Reviewing loan documents and structuring commercial lines of credit and/or arranging sources of financing for recreation lease purchases, capital improvements, etc.
We are experienced advocates that vigorously represent the rights of our clients. Call Lubliner Kish (561) 207-2018 for a free consultation, or email email@example.com - We’re Here to Help.