We Protect Creditor’s Rights
More often than not, a debtor fails to make a payment and the creditor is on the hook, trying to get them to pay until finally, it becomes obvious that the debtor isn’t going to make the payments. That’s when you need an aggressive, proactive attorney to properly recover the debt; an attorney that fully understands creditor’s rights.
Lubliner Law is experienced in creditor rights and will fight to get you your money.
Who Can Lubliner Law Assist in Getting Paid?
We represent both secured, priority and general unsecured creditors, creditor committees, trustees and receivers in all types of litigation, bankruptcy reorganization, debt restructuring and out-of-court workouts.
- Partners, shareholders, and employees
- Parties to avoidance actions and other bankruptcy litigation
- Chapter 11 trustees, examiners, and receivers
- Chapter 7 trustees
- Other parties in interest
- Purchasers of assets
- Banks and other financial institutions
- Equipment Lessors
- Investment, venture capital, and private equity funds
- Official and ad hoc creditors’ committees
- Utility providers
Creditors in many situations seek our guidance and trusted advice in all areas where lending can go wrong. Some examples include troubled business loans, distressed debt related to real estate financing and lines of credit.
We Focus on Representing Creditors in Matters Involving:
- Restructuring and workouts of troubled loans, both secured and unsecured
- Security-first rules, one-action, and anti-deficiency statutes
- Personal property liens and collateral
- Judicial and non-judicial foreclosures
- Major workouts and Chapter 11 reorganizations including income-producing properties such as apartment complexes, hotels, commercial or industrial centers and office buildings
- Obtaining relief from stay
- Obtaining receivers to enforce rights of secured creditors
- Structuring settlements to lessen the impact of subsequent bankruptcy filings
- Creditors’ plans in bankruptcy
- Creditors’ committee representation
What Lubliner Law Does to Protect Creditor’s Rights
We protect the rights of creditors to collect debts from individuals or businesses. We can also assist in cases where we need to settle disputes between two or more creditors. When there are multiple parties trying to collect money from the same entity, we step in to negotiate so you’ll be paid back a fair amount of the money.
To fully protect the rights of creditors, you need attorneys that have extensive experience as well as a multi-dimensional understanding of bankruptcy law.
Our experienced team will suggest strategies and various options that will help you get your loan back. If it comes down to an issue that is best resolved by the court, we can represent you.
If you are owed any money, a creditors rights attorney can help. Let Lubliner Law design a proper roadmap, set the course, and choose the best action to get you your money back. As experts in the field, we can address any questions or lingering doubts that you may have when it comes to proper debt collection.
We identify the most important issues by carefully assessing the situation to then implement an effective strategy for getting lenders their money back. We pride ourselves on delivering creative solutions to challenging debt problems.
Our attorneys’ vast experience and knowledge in creditor’s rights can provide lenders strong guidance that they’ll need throughout the legal process. Our ultimate goal is to protect our clients by diligently working to provide the positive results they seek.
We are experienced advocates that vigorously represent the rights of our clients. Call Lubliner Law (561) 207-2018 for a free consultation, or email email@example.com — We’re Here to Help.